Koreatown Youth and Community Center|
Website : http://www.kyccla.org
KYCC (Koreatown Youth and Community Center) was established in 1975 to support a growing population of at-risk youth in Los Angeles. Today, KYCC is the leading multiservice organization in Koreatown, supporting children and their families in the areas of education, health, housing, and finances. We believe that if the family is healthy, our community will thrive. KYCC is committed to making Koreatown a safe and beautiful place to live and work.
The mission of KYCC is to serve the evolving needs of the Korean American population in the greater Los Angeles area as well as the multiethnic Koreatown community. KYCC’s programs and services are directed toward recently immigrated, economically disadvantaged youth and families, and promote community socioeconomic empowerment.
At KYCC, our goal is to provide benefits that are useful and valuable to our staff. We want to eliminate the burdens that might keep you from your passion, whether at work or in your daily life. We review our benefits yearly to make sure that we are providing the best benefit package for our staff, and in doing so, KYCC’s benefit package is ranked amongst the top nonprofit employers.
Some examples of KYCC-provided benefits include:
- 100% health coverage for full-time staff and their dependents
- 100% dental coverage for full-time staff and their dependents
- Group rate vision insurance
- Retirement plan with 50% match
- A generous vacation and sick leave policy
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Four quarterly all staff events
- Disability and life insurance
- Work-life balance program
And so much more!