Maine Township MaineStay Youth & Family Services|
Website : https://www.mainetown.com/mainestay/
The mission of MaineStay Youth & Family Services is to support the growth of healthier families in the Maine Township community by providing affordable strength-based counseling and comprehensive programs focused on prevention and education.
MaineStay Youth & Family Services is a department of Maine Township, one of twenty-nine townships in Cook County. Maine Township contains portions of Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Niles, Glenview, Morton Grove, and Rosemont. Founded in 1850, Maine Township is the oldest unit of local government in the area. During its existence, it has seen its surroundings grow from a predominantly rural farming community to a major metropolitan area with some 135,000 residents.
Maine Township exists to serve the needs of its residents. Their services include:
• Assessor - provides assistance with property tax assessment appeals and exemptions
• Clerk - a central location for voter registration, passports, and refuse sticker purchases
• Code Enforcement - monitors compliance with local code ordinances in unincorporated area
• Emergency Management - provides resources and expertise in responding to local emergencies
• Food Pantry - provides food and holiday meals to needy families
• General Assistance - assists financially distressed residents by providing temporary financial assistance and advocacy services
• Highway - services and maintains roads in unincorporated area
• MaineStreamers - provides a variety of activities, trips, and recreational programs for seniors
• MaineStay Youth & Family Services - provides affordable strength-based counseling, psychiatric services, psychoeducational groups, and programs for at-risk youth
• Recovery Connection - connects young adults in recovery with each other through weekly meetings, social events, and community resources
Excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan.