New York Urban League
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 12, 2022
||US - New York - New York City
The Program Manager will support all education related initiatives
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Participate in strategy and decision-making activities related to the program portfolio.
• Maintain effective working relationships with program participants, community-based organizations and school providers and maintain regular contact to maintain partnership and active engagement in services. Develop and implement a recruitment, engagement and outcome plan to ensure compliance with all programmatic compliance.
• Implement a recruitment, engagement and outcome plan to ensure compliance with all programmatic compliance.
• Organize, plan, and execute education events as necessary for various assigned projects.
• Accurately document all services as required by program and agency procedures.
• Identify, develop, and maintain participant data for tracking member progress, program objectives and outcomes, and contractual requirements.
• Develop monthly and yearly recap reports reflective of work with participants, schools and providers.
• Manage program budget lines and ensure reconciliation of all expenses.
• Participate in professional development through individual and group supervision, attendance at conferences, workshops, seminars, or webinars.
• Attend and participate in organization-wide initiatives as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
•At least two years of professional work experience; 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
•Commitment to college and career readiness needs of our targeted community.
•Experience building trusting relationships and collaborative efforts with diverse individuals, community partners.
•Strong oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills.
•Interact appropriately with people from diverse socio-economic, racial, ethnic and varying cultural groups.
Job Benefits Include:
• Aetna Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
•Twelve (12) Paid Vacation Days Accrued Annually. Increases to Fifteen (15) Vacation Days
after 2 years of service.
•Twelve (12) Wellness Days Accrued Annually.
•Up to 12 Paid Holiday’s Off Per Year
• Corporate discounts – Broadway shows, Theme Parks, Concerts, Hotels, Car Rentals, and more
• EAP - Work/Life, and Wellness Benefit
• FinFit – Financial Health Tool
Name: Joery Francois