Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here!
As the Program Director LMFT or LCSW in Los Angeles (SPA 6) for California MENTOR Family Support Services, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people! We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for the families we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of our Area Director, Regional Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest!
- Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service
- Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
- Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model
- Provides supervision to multidisciplinary staff
- Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state
- Oversees administrative staff and functions
- Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.
- State Licensure as Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT or LMFT) or as Clinical Social Worker (ACSW or LCSW)
- Reliable transportation
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- COVID-19 full vaccination required
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!