Position: Case Manager
Fletcher Residence is an extended stay, service-enriched single-room occupancy residence providing housing for 55 formerly homeless single adults with chronic mental illness, some of whom are dually-diagnosed with a substance abuse disorder.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the Case Manager will work as a key member of an interdisciplinary team including a Nurse, Psychiatrist, Case Managers, and Case Aides.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties of the Case Manager include but are not limited to the following activities:
• Provide direct client service including assessment, service planning, groups, and counseling
• Complete psychosocial assessments and detailed, accurate progress notes within required timeframes
• Work collaboratively with the on-site Nurse, Psychiatrist, and Case Aides to assess and provide support for residents with regards to medication management, activities of daily living, and money management
• Develop individualized service plans in collaboration with residents
• Maintain regular and ongoing collateral contact with mental health treatment providers, and other community-based providers of service.
• Advocate on behalf of residents, and accompany to appointments where necessary
• Participate in weekly clinical team meetings and monthly community meetings