EPRINE HOME CARE, INC
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Nov 20, 2021
||$45,000 to $50,000
||US - New York - Brooklyn
||- n/a -
Eprine Home Care is looking employ an HR Generalist with outstanding administrative and communication skills. The HR Generalist is expected to be a self-motivated-decision-maker with super organizational and time management skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process, Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs, and entering a high volume of employment records into our HR database. If you are professional, reliable, and accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of discretion and data entry background, we want to hear from you.
• Research existing files for qualifying candidates.
• Effectively search for and screen potential candidates to fill positions as part of talent acquisition
• Placement of electronic advertisement when needed for open positions; utilize job boards, social networks, referrals, and other necessary outlets as sourcing methods, including but not limited to training schools.
• Timely communicate; email selected candidates resumes’ to appropriate individuals for review; print and file resumes.
• Track open position, monitor progress from start to hire, and orientation.
• Process paperwork required for new hires and terminations.
• Follow up with team leaders consistently to ensure timely and appropriate hiring for any open positions.
• Compose letters/emails to interviewed candidates not brought forward for a final interview.
• Coordinate new employee orientations.
• When required, conduct employee orientations with appropriate personnel.
• Conduct background checks in accordance with regulatory and company policies.
• Complete I-9 employment eligibility, Form W-4, EWAC, Notice of Pay Rate (WTPA) in accordance with Wage Theft Protection Act, EEO, OSHA, etc.
• Engage with candidates using the internet, phone, and in-person while handling work in a professional and timely manner.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with or can quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Name: Christian Banchon
Address: 1650 Eastern Parkwy, Suite 400