The Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services has an immediate opening for a Mental Health Rehab Specialist
Qualifications/Candidate must have:
• Minimum BA degree in counseling, social work, or a related domain + 4 years of experience. Graduate education can substitute for years of experience.
• Excellent oral and written communications
• A strong work ethic, organizational skills, and time management skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task at a very high level and handle a heavy workload
• Familiarity with online health records system (e.g., EXYM).
• Good understanding of clients with mental health challenges ranging from prevention, early intervention, moderate, to severe mental health challenges.
Mental Health Rehab Specialist includes the spectrum of:
- Counselor, mental health worker, addiction, substance use disorder, community health worker, art therapy, school counselor, case manager, care coordinator.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.imces.org
To be considered, please submit the following documents:
1. Application form (this form can be found on our website www.imces.org in the "Job Opportunities" Tab)
2. Letter of intent highlighting your qualifications and indicating how your professional experience, background and interests match the available position
4. Copy of Diploma