Program Administrator (Licensed) Inpatient
McCleary | Washington | United States
Sign-on Bonus: $10,000
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and represents the Program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
Position requires driving for company business such as trainings, offsite meetings, etc.
o Masters in Social Services with a state license LCSW, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC
o Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
o Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
• U nderstanding of community mental health services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the recovery philosophy
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Knowledgeable about budgeting, HR, and applicable program regulations
• Good communication, team building, and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with psychiatric conditions and recovery principles
• Good customer relations skills
• Skilled at identifying and removing barriers to change
• Knowledge and experience using the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria
• Highly organized and adept at planning
• Excellent public speaker
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, twist and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, walk, reach, bend, and do simple and firm grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition, and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2631351
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.