• Consistently serve a caseload of children and/or adolescents with individual and family/collateral psychotherapy in home, school, juvenile hall, and community settings, with crisis intervention as needed.
• Complete and submit all documentation and Case Record Reviews in accordance with agency and DMH regulations (including but not limited to assessments, treatment plans and progress notes).
• Consistently meet agency billing productivity requirement.
• Meet weekly with individual supervisor (and attend group supervision if required), and consult as necessary when clinically indicated (e.g., potential Suspected Child Abuse Reports, suicidal clients, other crisis situations).
• Learn and implement Evidence-Based Practices and maintain fidelity to the models.
• Under licensed supervision, responsible for a caseload of children and/or adolescents and their families.
• Conduct initial and annual clinical assessments of clients including:
o Obtaining client history
o Completing client mental status exam
o Provide opening diagnosis
• Provide group therapy as necessary
• Provide case management, coordination of services, crisis intervention, referrals and outreach services when needed
• Participate as a member of multidisciplinary treatment teams
• Provide critical clinical input related to client diagnosis, behavioral functioning
• Recommend treatment planning