Position: IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
Reports to: IT Helpdesk Manager
Location: New York City Metro Area
Project Renewal’s IT Helpdesk Support Specialist is the position on the IT Helpdesk team that handles the majority of user support requests. This role provides exceptional customer support service over the telephone, via remote connections, and in person.
• Provide Tier 1 and 2 helpdesk support by phone, in-person and via the Internet;
• Assist with the development of and adherence to IT procedures and documentation;
• Participate in on-call after-hours rotation schedule;
• Enforce information technology policies including ensuring adherence to funder requirements;
• Work with users to elicit the objectives behind their requests in order to determine the most appropriate solution;
• Assist with the processing of IT department-related invoices, purchases, inventory updates and other administrative documentation;
• Maintain a clean and well-organized work environment;
• Remain current on information technology trends and developments; and
• Work on tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Experience providing desktop user support in a MS Windows environment;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Excellent collaboration skills and team-oriented approach; and
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Effective September 13, 2021, all newly hired Project Renewal staff must: 1) provide one-time status verification of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 OR 2) provide verification of first does of a two-dose series of Covid-19 vaccination.
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org