Clinician - Partial Remote *$1000 Sign-On Bonus* Relocation Assistance within CA*
Locations: Grass Valley/Marysville CA
Victor Community Support Services provides a wide range of behavioral health, educational, and social support services to children, youth, families and adults throughout California.
• 501(c)(3) Designation - you can apply for public service loan forgiveness
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life Insurance plan for employee and family
• Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
• Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
• Retirement Plan
• Verizon Discount
The Clinician is responsible for establishing and implementing quality clinical treatment and case management for children and adolescents with special mental health needs. Clinicians shall provide individual, group, and family therapy as well as rehabilitative services and case management in whatever setting is most beneficial for the identified client. In addition, the Clinician is responsible for completing all documentation and written reports required by the Agency.
1. Provides comprehensive mental health assessments on assigned clients to determine the need for mental health services. Develops treatment plans and goals based on assessed areas of needs and strengths. Monitors and evaluates client’s progress on identified goals in the treatment plan.
2. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner for each assigned client and maintains a comprehensive set of treatment records.
3. Acts as the liaison between the program and family/community agencies including individuals such as Parents/Caregivers, Case Managers, County Social Workers, Teachers/Education Providers, and Probation Officers. The Clinician shall work with the family or care providers in the implementation of treatment plans.
4. Provides individual, family, and group counseling based on the needs of the clients.
Min. Required Education:
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Master's or Ph.D. degree in a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution
2. Holds a current license registration issued by appropriate state agency. Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) license may be considered with prior approval
1. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis and drug screen, and provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination/exemption due to religious or medical condition
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California
4. Must be flexible to work varying schedule according to operational needs
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds
2. Must be physically able to perform CPR and First Aid as trained
3. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance
4. Requires the ability to utilize computer and telephone systems, which includes typing, writing and working with files
Salary Range: $62,400 - $84,200