Clinician - Mental Health - (Licensed/Associate)*** $1,000 Sign On Bonus**** Partial Remote
"Our Mission is to be a catalyst for sustained improvement in the lives of those we touch."
Victor provides a wide range of behavioral health, educational, and social support services to children, youth, families and adults throughout California. Services for those in need are individualized, flexible, community-based and strength-based with a continuous commitment to providing excellent support that truly changes the lives of those served.
· 501(c)(3) Designation- you can apply for public service loan forgiveness
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
· Life Insurance plan for employee and family
· Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
· Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
· Employer Funded Retirement Plan
· Wellness Benefit
· Verizon Discount
· Business Casual Office Environment
· Monthly staff luncheons
· Annual Employee recognition awards
The Clinician is responsible for establishing and implementing quality clinical treatment and case management for children and adolescents with special mental health needs. Clinicians shall provide individual, group, and family therapy as well as rehabilitative services and case management in whatever setting is most beneficial for the identified client. In addition, the Clinician is responsible for completing all documentation and written reports required by the Agency.
1. Provides comprehensive mental health assessments on assigned clients to determine the need for mental health services. Develops treatment plans and goals based on assessed areas of needs and strengths. Monitors and evaluates client’s progress on identified goals in the treatment plan.
2. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner for each assigned client and maintains a comprehensive set of treatment records.
3. Acts as the liaison between the program and family/community agencies including individuals such as Parents/Caregivers, Case Managers, County Social Workers, Teachers/Education Providers, and Probation Officers. The Clinician shall work with the family or care providers in the implementation of treatment plans.
4. Provides individual, family, and group counseling based on the needs of the clients served.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Master's or Ph.D. degree in a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
2. Holds a current license registration issued by appropriate state agency. Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) LMFT, LCSW accepted OR Register Associate with the BBS is acceptable.
1. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit.
Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
4. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
5. Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or exemption due to religious or medical condition
Work in San Joaquin County - Stockton, CA
Salary Range: $64,272 - $86,186 DOE and EDU