Facilitator I – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities
*This position will be working with youth ages 5 to 18 years old and providing individual therapy. This position will also be working in our Fast Track and Outpatient Programs.
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• We offer individual and group supervision for BBS hours
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Facilitator in Roseville!
Salary Range: $58,240.00 - $78,624.00
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Master’s Degree (MS/ MA) in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field required.
• Experience serving individuals with complex needs including Severely Emotionally Disturbed (SED) youth/ and families and/or youth in residential settings required.
• Experience with the mental health, child welfare and/or juvenile probation systems required.
• Availability to participate in 24-hour stand by program required.
• BBS registered or the ability to register within 60 days.
Other Specific Requirements
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years of experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
• Under limited supervision, works independently in the family’s home and a variety of community and/or treatment settings, coordinates services with an understanding of the complexity of each family while blending the clinical care of the youth with the facilitation of the life domain planning process.
• Provides cross-functional team facilitation to support and enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers, system workers who are part of the support team, and other individuals in a variety of environments.
• Provides facilitation, assessment, and case management services including all related documentation for services planned and provided.