Care Manager (Bilingual)|
Saint Dominic's Family Services
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Oct 21, 2021
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - New York - Blauvelt
The Care Manager is responsible for the Care Coordination of Targeted Case Management-HH Cases or the Children’s Waiver-HH cases. This includes assessment of new referrals, outreach to gain referrals and coordinating medical and mental health services with assigned Health Home.
• Complete CANS Certification
• Complete Care Plans to meet guideline of Health Home
• Complete Monthly Children’s Billing Questionnaire
• Obtain Verification Eligibility
• Conduct Monthly visits as per Health Home guidelines
• Follow all Health Home policies and procedures
• Adhere to the 48-hour progress note guideline
• Adhere to Agency Human Resources policies and procedures
• Maintain required agency trainings
• Attend Weekly Supervision
• Perform other related tasks as indicated by Supervisor & A.V.P.
• Maintain all necessary documentation as related to Health Home
• Utilization of web-based Health Commerce System, MAPP, UAS CANS, Relevant.
• Coordinate with Health Home and Consumer service needs
• Demonstrate understanding and put into practice 6 Core Elements
• Perform CANS Assessment and Health Home Appropriateness Screening Assessment on all new referrals, determining qualifications for Health Home admission
• Maintain all necessary documentation related to Health Homes
• Conduct outreach in designated venues to generate program referrals
• Conduct mandated monthly client contacts
• Attend necessary appointments with clients
• Develop client Plan of Care by the required due dates to include the DOH required 10 Care Plan elements
• Attend all mandated and necessary Health Home and DOH training
• Work flexible hours when required
BS or related degree plus 4 years of experience: providing direct services to Severely Emotionally Disturbed (SED) children and adolescents or providing linkage to services for children with one mental health diagnoses.
MS or related degree plus 2 years of experience: providing direct services to Severely Emotionally Disturbed (SED) children and adolescents or providing linkage to services for children with one mental health diagnoses.
Name: Mercedes Gabella
Address: 500 Western Highway
State/Province: New York
Country: United States