The Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services has an immediate opening for a Case Manager/Counselor for our Full Service Partnership (FSP) Program
Qualifications/Candidate must have:
• Minimum BA degree in counseling, social work, or a related domain.
• Excellent oral and written communications
• A strong work ethic, organizational skills, and time management skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task at a very high level and handle a heavy workload
• Familiarity with online health records system (e.g., EXYM).
• Good understanding of the dynamic of the FSP problem and relevant interventions.
• Responsible for data collection and quality control
For more information on our FSP program or organization, please visit our website at www.imces.org