Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens is a multi-site non-profit social service agency serving the boroughs of Brooklyn & Queens and has a full-time Administrative Assistant vacancy for our Homebase program in Brooklyn.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining the program in the area of administrative support, bookkeeping, preparing program and participant check requests, and oversight of petty cash. The position requires bookkeeping duties as well as clerical functions.
- Bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare check requests and pay program bills.
- Prepare and keep track of household financial assistance expenditures.
- Set up, organize and maintain confidential files and agency documents.
- Type reports & correspondence.
- Monitor, order & purchase supplies.
- Operate & maintain in working order the switchboard, photocopier, fax machine, computers & printers.
- Accurately take messages, route calls and mail distribution.
- Create forms, file & copy as necessary.
- Perform functions of Administrative Secretary in their absence.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including retirement plan and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
Click on Apply Now in this link:
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at: