Experienced clinicians for evaluations and psychotherapy in busy outpatient clinics needed. Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) preferred; will consider Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW) with experience as a primary therapist and supervised hours toward certification (Salary Differs from LCSW) . Article 31 or Article 28 outpatient clinic experience highly preferred.
• Market competitive compensation, productivity incentives and insightful clinical supervision
• Full-time 35 hours/week including some evenings and possible in-office/remote schedule
• Evaluations and individual therapy for adults and children/adolescents
• Strong administrative supports enable you to focus on patient care
• Enjoy a rich benefits program including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings
• CME, malpractice coverage and potential federal loan forgiveness
• Grow with an organization known for excellence and leadership in integrated care
With the merger of Hudson River Health Care and Brightpoint Health, Sun River is now a network of over 40 health centers serving more than 245,000 patients throughout the Hudson Valley, New York City, and Long Island. Our care team of behavioral and mental health specialists work collaboratively to provide complete and compassionate care from medication to family counseling to behavioral therapies to help our patients live complete lives.
Compensation commensurate with licensure and experience
Join us in this important mission by connecting with our recruitment team today!
Full Time Opportunities in Manhattan; Brooklyn and Bronx area!