This recruitment is being conducted to fill two vacancies within the Adult Protective Services (APS) Program and one vacancy in the Information and Assistance (I&A) program.
If you are interested in any current or anticipated Social Service Worker IV vacancies within HSD, you are encouraged to apply to this recruitment. Candidates with Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking abilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Adult & Aging Social Service Worker IVs provide a full range of social services to protect older and dependent adults from neglect, abuse, or exploitation; and provide case management services for elders and adults with disabilities who need support to stay safely in the community.
Ideal candidates for these positions will possess:
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Gerontology, or a related field
• Experience working with frail, low income, elderly populations, and people with disabilities
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Community care coordination, mental health, and counseling experience
• Previous experience conducting home visits with older adults and people with disabilities
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking abilities are highly desirable
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. This recruitment is open continuously and may close at any time without notice. Applications received after the recruitment closes will not be accepted. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit, www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply Now!