Capitol County Children's Collaborative
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 02, 2022
||US - New Jersey - Mercer County
||- n/a -
Care Manager coordinates and facilitates the Wraparound process of working with youth and families utilizing a strength-based team approach to ensure family’s needs are addressed and met.
Key responsibilities include:
• Helping families identify needs and goals using wraparound values
• Developing Child Family Teams for youth served
• Creating comprehensive Individual Service Plans that identify specific needs as well as identifying strategies and services to address those needs.
• Ongoing engagement with the child and family – regular phone contact and face to face visits with youth/family (in-person and telehealth visits)
• Community linkage – Link families to available resources in the community including housing, rental assistance, social service entitlements, domestic violence, outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment facilities, food pantries, etc.
• Client-Centered advocacy – The CM attends meetings with families (school, DCP&P, court hearings, mental health appointments) to ensure the family’s voice is heard.
• CM’s will submit complete documentation for youth’s record in a timely manner
• Serve on call on a rotating basis so that 24/7 coverage is maintained.
• Strictly enforces confidentiality regulations and HIPAA at all times
• Bachelor’s degree in social service-related field (required)
• One year experience with youth and family services (required)
• Valid US Driver’s License (required)
• Spanish language skills (Preferred)
• Master’s degree, and license (LSW, LAC) (desirable)
Skills- Engagement, Communication, Team Facilitation, Change Agent, Youth and Family Focus, Conflict Management, Professional Skills/Expertise
Use of Agency Technology tools- CYBER, MS Office 365, Outlook, Power BI and other collaborative tools
Salary commensurate with experience, 401(k), Medical and dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Paid Time off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, life insurance, and tuition assistance
Name: Rene Marrero
State/Province: New Jersey
Country: United States