Bilingual Youth Counselors needed to work in our United for a Dream program located in Dobbs Ferry, NY!
Want to work with children and teens?
Then join us in an exciting and rewarding career!
We offer an innovative and award winning charity
that offers training, benefits and opportunities for growth.
The US Specialist is responsible to provide emergency counseling, initial case management, and day to day supervision and monitoring of UAC sent to the US Program. Specialist must be able to communicate proficiently.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; some college education preferred.
• NYS Driver’s License Required.
• A genuine respect for and interest in children and their families of diverse racial and ethnic identity; an ability to form a therapeutic relationship with children and their families.
• Ability to put into practice all techniques of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (as taught in pre-employment training) and demonstrated respect for client’s rights and safety.
• Ability to demonstrate counseling techniques
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish.
Position is located in Dobbs Ferry (Westchester County), NY. We are located five minutes from the North Bronx/30 minutes from Grand Central. We provide a free shuttle van from the Dobbs Ferry Train Station to the agency.
To apply online please go to:
Please contact us with any questions at (914) 693-0600 x1402
Recruiting a Diverse Workforce EOE -consideration without regard to disability or protected veteran status .