<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 01, 2021
||US - California - Los Angeles
||- n/a -
• Provides mental health, case management (housing/ benefits assistance/vocational/socialization & recreation), substance use services and other community resources, providing linkage, and referrals to ensure continuous system of care.
• Assisting with vocational, housing, self-help and peer support services, money management.
• Coordinates services with various public and private community health, mental health, and social service agencies in treatment of clients.
• Outreach and engagement.
• Reports program activities and development, crises, and any other pertinent information to appropriate chain of command.
• Transport client(s) to connect with necessary community resources.
• Establish and maintain a therapeutic relationship with client and family members.
• Participation in the treatment recommendations.
• Provide daily/weekly contact with client to ensure continuous system of care.
• Participate, coordinate and implement cooperative arrangements and/or team conferences with various inter-disciplinary team members in the development and implementation of client’s treatment plan and aftercare plan (including Client Care Committee meeting).
• Maintain and submit billing records in a timely manner.
• Maintain and update client’s files and documentation in accordance with DMH guidelines.
• Maintain productivity rate as required.
• Perform other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Program Head and/or Program Coordinator.
• Regular attendance required
• Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field
• Spanish Speaking preferred
• Verification of employment eligibility and background check.
• Must have reliable transportation, valid California Driver’s License and proof of insurance coverage.
• Basic computer software programs.
• Knowledge and ability to relate to people with mental illness.
• Good writing & oral skills are necessary, strong interpersonal, social and time management skills necessary.
• Knowledge of community resources.
• Overtime, holiday or weekend work may be required in times of crisis intervention.
• Preferred: one year of direct service experience in a hospital or mental health setting which has an interdisciplinary team approach.
• Ability to work with the chronically mentally ill population
Name: Mimi Nguyen
Address: 1968 W. Adams Blvd
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States