The Division Director of Program Operations is an executive level position that analyzes internal and external systems, makes recommendations and implements solutions that operationalize programs that ultimately improve the lives of young adults and families so they may maintain sustainable housing, employment, further their education and improve well-being in Santa Clara County.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage a team and several community based projects, and continue building the team and portfolio of projects in our Housing and Homeless Prevention services division
• Responsible for developing partner relationships, identifying opportunities, fostering strong client relationships, and developing proposals that meet client needs.
• Recruit, hire, manage staff and develop resources to support the programs and outcomes
• Responsible for delivering on projects under direction, inclusive of ensuring projects are delivered within pre-determined specifics (revenue/expenses, etc.).
• Responsibility to ensure their team is meeting financial and organizational targets while building the strong team necessary to navigate the fast paced world of ending homelessness.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Business Development - integrate their capabilities in client management and business practices to grow existing projects, establish new projects and build new markets that create value and improve outcomes. Includes leading proposal development.
• Resource Management - Hiring, developing, motivating and retaining staff to build and sustain a team skillset of talent that includes diverse capabilities and perspectives
• Collaboration - Skilled in building support for opportunities, proposals, projects and organizational initiatives, and will play an active role as a contributor in growing the division.
• Risk Management - Take ownership for strategic, financial and operational risk in all aspects of their responsibilities. To do this, they must effectively integrate their capabilities in quality management, project management and client satisfaction.
• Project Management - Lead or participate in project delivery activities including analysis, deliverable creation, and communicating project performance and progress. Advise Executive Team and serve as a trusted advisor for program related concerns. Manage teams of individuals focused on all phases of the contracts including planning/procurement; electronic health care records, development, configuration, and implementation; and project assurance/oversight.
This job supervises FAS Program Manager, RRH Program Supervisor, 4 Housing Specialists