Live, work and play in Santa Cruz! The Human Services Department is seeking a dynamic leader to fill the Director of Adult Services position. The ideal candidate is someone who will engage and collaborate with strategic partners, the community, clients and staff. This position reports to the Human Services Department Director and is responsible for the administration of key adult-related programs including Veterans Services, Adult Protective Services, In-Home Support Services and the Public Authority.
The incumbent in this position also plays a role in the implementation of the
County’s Strategic Plan to reduce homelessness.
The Human Services Department strengthens our community by protecting the vulnerable, promotingself-sufficiency, alleviating poverty, and improving the quality of life. If this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!
• A thoughtful and trusted decision maker who considers varying perspectives
• An energetic and approachable leader
• Customer focused and skilled at delivering public human services
• Responsive to multiple stakeholders while quickly building strong relationships
• Various, robust benefit plans with the County contributing generously towards the total cost of the plans
• CalPERS retirement
• Generous administrative, vacation, sick and holiday leave pay
• The opportunity to work with a dedicated human services team and build the extraordinary in beautiful Santa Cruz, California!
APPLY NOW! Please visit www.santacruzcountyjobs.com