ChildNet Youth & Family Services, Inc. is currently seeking Behavioral Health Therapists/Clinicians for our Behavioral Health Services (BHS) division in Long Beach, CA.
Behavioral Health Services (BHS) provides comprehensive services including individual/group therapy for at-risk children and their families. The Clinician will be responsible for a full caseload.
Clinician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide direct supervision of all clients assigned to the caseload and maintain a caseload of no less than 12 clients (typically more) in order to fulfill the requirement to provide 1620 units of service per week.
* Provide comprehensive services including individual/family therapy, collaterals, rehab sessions, and case management as needed in the home, school and/or office environment.
* Collaborate with the clients' foster/resource parents, biological parents, CSW's, foster family agency social workers, teachers, medical doctors, psychiatrists, law enforcement, Probation department and case managers for an interdisciplinary team approach.
* Encourage full participation of the family in the development and implementation of service strategies when appropriate.
* Coordinate service delivery with county agencies, families, primary caregivers, significant others and local schools.
* Ensure the health and safety of all clients.
* Provide crisis intervention 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
* Comply with all program, federal, state, county and school district regulations.
* Collaborate with Team/Clinical Supervisor, QA and OM teams to complete DMH paperwork and BHS paperwork and maintain all deadlines.
* Complete client documentation in Electronic Health Record within required timeframes.
* Maintain accurate information and necessary documents in clients’ charts via assessments, reviews and updates.
* Attend all individual and group supervision on a weekly basis.
* Attend all team meetings, trainings and any other required staff meetings.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.