Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission:
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team:
The Wraparound Clinical Supervisor will be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Facilitator, Parent Partner, Child Family Specialist and Clinician. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and collectively provides upwards of 6-10 hours of intensive home based support to the families weekly.
As the Wraparound Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. You and your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members throughout Long Beach and surrounding cities. We meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choice and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Two years’ experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years’ prior management/clinical supervisorial experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
- Understanding of community based/field based programs with high risk youth.
Licenses & Work Experiences:
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to AMFT/ASW Interns.
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.