Bronxworks helps individuals and families improve their economic and social well-being. From toddlers to seniors, we feed, shelter, teach, and support our neighbors to build a stronger community. In all aspects of our work, we strive for the highest ethical and performance standards and is guided by the belief that people are to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their present situation or past experiences.
• Provide direct services to clients, including intake, engagement, assessment, service plan development, referral, advocacy, counseling, exit summaries and follow-up.
• Manage a case load for a diverse client population.
• Monitor and document client progress toward service plan goals.
• Document all interactions with, or on behalf of, clients.
• Maintain familiarity with program resources available on- and off-site.
• Provide group counseling as assigned by the program director.
• Coordinate client services with other social service, mental health, medical, employment, educational, child care and other providers.
• Conduct regular case conferences with clients and service providers as required.
• Complete program reports on a monthly basis, or more frequently as required.
• Act as program contact person for inquiries concerning clients.
• Assist with the supervision of paraprofessional staff.
• Supervise all office functions in supervisor’s absence as assigned.
• Review, and sign off on, service plans and psycho-social assessments as assigned.
• Report to, and meet with, supervisor on a monthly basis.
• Conduct home visits and other field work, as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager.