Clinical Project Manager- CDF
Downtown Emergency Service Center
<< Go back
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
|Oct 20, 2023
|- n/a -
|- n/a -
|US - Washington - Seattle
|- n/a -
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under the supervision of the CSC Program Manager, oversee day-to-day CDF program operations.
• Ensure integration with MCT and CDIS teams through working in close collaboration with the other CSC Project Manager, Supervisors, and direct line staff.
• Provide direct clinical and administrative supervision to CDF Shift Supervisors, SUD Supervisor and other assigned staff. Assure DESC and CSC program values are adopted and fully incorporated by staff.
• Manage the staff and program’s schedule for all aspects of CDF services.
• Work collaboratively with other program leaders and staff within the Mobile Response Division, along other DESC programs.
• Conduct performance evaluations on a scheduled basis and maintain supporting documentation in confidential supervision and personnel files.
• Oversee CDF clinical documentation to assure staff members maintain current and complete clinical records, and that documentation complies with the agency’s clinical accountability policies and procedures and contract requirements.
• Participate in quality assurance reviews when assigned.
• In conjunction with DESC's Information Systems team, coordinate data collection and reporting to King County.
• Assure continuity of services with Mobile Crisis Team and Crisis Diversion Interim Services, and other DESC programs.
• Point person for day-to-day coordination and problem solving with partnering organizations including: King County, law enforcement, criminal justice, health care facilities including emergency rooms, psychiatric inpatient units, mental health and chemical dependency service agencies, primary care, and other human service organizations.
• Participate in psychiatric consultation, supervision, program meetings and in-service trainings; participate in clinical reviews and case conferences for clients.
• As a member of an integrated multi-disciplinary team, provide multi-axial assessments, crisis intervention and stabilization, and meaningful engagement to adults admitted to the CDF.
• From a Recovery based approach, create and/or assist staff in creating disposition plans to community resources and provide needed assistance and advocacy to assure that linkage to referred services are made before client is discharged from the CDF.
• Provide oversight of food service, vendor coordination, facility maintenance and care, and supply and furnishing needs of the CDF.
• Share on-call administrative and supervisory duties with the Mobile Response Division project managers in emergent situations.
• Provide training to staff in crisis intervention, relevant skills related to their position, and DESC and contract policies and procedures.
• Mentor and coach staff on conducting work within a recovery, harm reduction, and client centered framework.
• Assure implementation of program development in congruence with principles of recovery-based services.
• Assure that CDF operates in compliance with contract, licensing, and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Promote and maintain positive relationships with the surrounding neighborhood.
• Participate in verbal de-escalation and physical interventions in emergent situations and be willing and able to assist other staff as needed to maintain a safe and secure environment.
• Master's degree in a social work, psychology or other relevant behavioral science or Bachelor of Nursing degree with specialty in mental health.
• Minimum of four years' experience providing direct clinical services to persons with serious mental illness and substance abuse.
• Familiar with Recovery Principles, Crisis Intervention and Stabilization, Integrated Treatment of Co-occurring Disorders, Intensive Case Management, Illness Management, and relevant Evidenced based/Emerging best practices.
• Possess the skills and attitude to provide sound clinical and administrative supervision.
• Valid Washington state driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/R8x2yrIWxngoGH1X5FbXO7