Government Representative 2
The Department of Children and Families’ Division on Women (DOW) and Office of Applied Research & Evaluation are seeking a qualified individual to fill a grant-funded Data Coordinator position.
The ideal candidate will use their strong data management and data analysis experience to support data capacity building and continuous quality improvement processes focused on DOW’s sexual and domestic violence programming. Anticipated tasks include:
* Support the design and implementation of data and evaluation projects using qualitative and quantitative methods.
* Coordinate the projects of data, research and evaluation teams consisting of both research and programmatic staff.
* Review, summarize and communicate findings from relevant scientific and national literature related to projects.
* Participate in the design of research protocols and data project plans.
* Draft, refine and maintain data collection tools, data collection systems and databases, as needed.
* Participate in fieldwork and data collection efforts.
* Maintain and ensure the quality of analytical files including analytical outputs and tables with evaluation findings.
* Facilitate continuous quality improvement processes related to DOW programs and services. Create and maintain standardized reports and data visualizations.
* Analyze qualitative and quantitative data using software packages such as Excel and SPSS.
* Support the development and maintenance of interactive data dashboards and visualizations using Tableau for program partners and stakeholders.
EDUCATION: Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a discipline appropriate to the position.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ yrs of experience in research, evaluation and/or data analytics, including data analysis and proficiency in Microsoft Office. A focus on sexual assault, domestic violence or related field is a plus. Must possess strong coordination and project management skills and be detail-oriented with an ability to deliver accurate, comprehensive results consistently.
PUBLIC SERVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS: As a prospective employee of the State of New Jersey, you may be eligible for federal loan forgiveness programs and state repayment assistance programs. For more information, please visit the U.S. Department of Education’s website at StudentAid.gov/PSLF.
SAME APPLICANTS: If you are applying under the NJ “SAME” program, your supporting documents (Schedule A or B letter), must be submitted along with your resume by the closing date indicated above. For more information on the SAME Program visit their Website at: https://nj.gov/csc/same/overview/index.shtml, email: CSC-SAME@csc.nj.gov, or call CSC at (609) 292-4144, option 3.
SALARY: $70,000 per year.
TO APPLY: Submit a cover letter and resume as a single PDF document, saving the file by your Last Name, First Name. Indicate in your cover letter the Posting # and where you found this job opportunity. Send the file to:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer