Finding stable housing is a large problem for marginalized and vulnerable communities in Santa Clara County. As a housing specialist you can support your community become reliably housed. You would work with contacts throughout the agency to support with providing housing resources and connecting with resources in the community. Without stable housing it makes it difficult to become self-sufficient and lead successful a life. With our housing programs, underserved and marginalized populations will have the opportunity to utilize resources they may never have been aware of and find housing stability.
Would you like to support your community? Apply Today!
Salary Range $21.84 - $24.00 hourly
What we can offer you:
• Hybrid Remote Model with company laptop
• Realistic caseload
• 11 Paid Holidays, a Floating Holiday, and a day off for Civic Engagement!
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
• Additional pay for bilingual staff
• Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program
• Free access to Headspace mindfulness application
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Two years or more experience with housing and homelessness issues affecting victims of crime.
• Knowledge and understanding of fair housing and tenant-landlord laws.
https://apptrkr.com/4492919 to learn more about us and why we are a great fit for you!