Program Therapist/ Case Manager|
The Salvation Army
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Feb 24, 2023
||US - California - Los Angeles
||- n/a -
1. On a contract basis, works as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide therapeutic interventions and/or makes appropriate referrals for the residents of The Salvation Army, Casa Alegria identified as needing treatment.
2. Provides clients with individual assessments, diagnosis and short/long term goals for treatment.
3. Ensures completion of required documentation of services – including but not limited to all required contract reports, bio-psycho-social assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, discharge plans, and current policies, procedures, and standards as they relate to mental health services.
4. Counsels a minimum of four clients weekly, individually and in group sessions.
5. Monitors client’s mental health status and work to achieve goals and desired outcomes as identified in client’s ISP.
6. Takes part and provides input in multi-disciplinary team case conferences and quarterly client evaluations as needed and/or requested by Alegria staff and/or Director.
7. Guides Alegria residents in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems; encourages clients to express their feelings and help them to develop insight into themselves and their relationships.
8. Assists in chart maintenance as it pertains to mental health services, in accordance with contractual guidelines.
9. Demonstrates self-direction in organization and completion of job responsibilities within the time constraints of contracted hours.
10. Maintains positive working relations with The Salvation Army staff and community representatives involved in TSA Casa Alegria business.
11. Submits accurate monthly detailed invoices of services to Alegria on time by the 5th of each month.
12. Coordinates scheduling of clients at minimum of one week in advance with Program Manager and Register Nurse.
13. Identify and address service gaps in meeting the needs of the target population.
14. Provide professional development on topics related to mental health to Alegria/Lafayette staff.
15. Other related duties as assigned.
1.Knowledge of Salvation Army policies and procedures helpful.
2.Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3.Strong organizational skills.
4.Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while paying critical attention to detail.
5.Thrive in a team-oriented environment.
6.Capable of meeting deadlines.
7.Possess valid California driver’s license. Pass fingerprint check, TB test.
Name: Leslie Navarro
Address: 2737 W. Sunset Blvd
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States