Site Services Supervisor
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
|Jun 08, 2023
|$25.00 - $27.00 per hour
|US - California - Santa Clara
|- n/a -
The Site Services Supervisor for Peacock Commons supports up to 24 residents in a permanent supportive housing unit through case management, organization of life skills groups and problem solving with managing budgets, conflicts with roommates and daily life skills. The Site Services Supervisor also supervises the volunteer mentors living in the complex and coordinates with property management staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Liaison with residents and Property Manager.
• Ensure all residents moving into Peacock Commons meet eligibility requirements appropriate for the unit they are being offered.
• Ensure compliance with policy and procedures, budgets, contract outcomes and requirements.
• Coordinates with the Office of Supportive Housing Matchmaker regarding referrals from the community queue for the HUD PSH and MHSA units.
• Provides training, guidance and oversight for Volunteer Mentors in developing and providing quality services to all residents.
• Oversees Monthly Food Pantry; coordinates with Second Harvest Food Bank and other programs and departments within agency.
• Review data and monitor program outputs and outcomes to ensure success in areas of increasing income, sustaining housing or moving to other permanent housing.
• Work with outside agencies to ensure quality of care for residents.
This job supervises Volunteer Mentors.
Bachelor's degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Housing needs and assistance experience required. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test required. Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)