HR Coordinator |
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Nov 22, 2022
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - Sacramento
||- n/a -
Title: Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Coordinator works closely with Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Business
Partners, Intern Departments, temporary agencies and hiring managers to ensure that
internal processes as well as the overall candidate and employee experience are in line
with corporate mission, vision, values and goals while delivering results.
1. Processes hires from recruitment to on-boarding and prepares new hire documents
and on-boarding materials to ensure a smooth transition to employment.
2. Submits candidate for background and reference checks, education and license
verification, verifies completion of fingerprinting process and follows up with
candidate/organization to ensure all necessary information is received and processed
3. Coordinates and presents New Employee Orientation (NEO) agency-wide and new
hire on-boarding activities; communicates with both the regional site-liaisons and
prospective supervisor(s) and employee regarding start date/on-boarding expectations
for new hires.
4. Works across multiple systems providing support to employees and external
5. Utilizes the Agency HRIS to record employee information and submits changes as
required to ensure employees’ records are accurate and complete. This includes, but is
not limited to: new hire information, licenses, certifications, supervisor changes,
positions changes, location changes, salary updates, etc.
6. Maintains and cross-trains on employee personnel file compliance including I9 Files
and DMV records.
7. Works closely with the Intern Department to insure Intern pre-hire clearances are
completed, conducts Intern on-boarding and finalizes the Intern personnel files; closes
the Intern files at the completion of Intern assignment.
8. Works closely with Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) and temporary agencies to
insures required documents and clearances for temporary workers are received in a
timely manner, schedules for on-boarding temps are communicated to the hiring
supervisor, and assist with ensuring that temporary workers have required access;
works with TAS to close temp file at the completion of assignment.
9. Administration and cross-training on Rewards and Recognition programs, including
maintaining records, reviewing invoices, ordering merchandise, managing delivery dates
for monthly employee service awards, certificates, cash and gift card awards and flower
10. Administration or cross-training on employee programs including bilingual
11. Creates employee badges for Agency new hires and all employees.
12. Collaborative participation in work groups, with co-workers to support desired
departmental and organizational initiatives.
13. Assists in preparing for state, county and local audits.
14. Ensures timely departmental pick up of incoming and out going mail.
15. Manage HR Coordinator, and HR actions email inboxes.
Years of Experience Type of Experience Required/Preferred
Two (2) years experience of
office or general clerical
General - Clerical Required
• Two (2) years of office or general clerical experience including intermediate to
advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.