Health Program Manager - Homeless Encampment Access & Resource Team (HEART)
$7,692.78 - $9,350.30/Monthly*
The County of Sonoma's Department of Health Services seeks an experienced and dedicated professional to join our management team.
Starting salary up to $53.76/hour ($112,203/year), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
The Homeless Encampment Assistance and Resource Team’s Health Program Manager manages and coordinates homelessness outreach services across Sonoma County, oversees service provision, approves and monitors placements, manages contracts, assists or takes lead on grant applications, and makes input and recommendations as to program needs and budgets.
Typical duties for this position also include:
• Managing the submission of grant applications and their implementation, including monitoring the statewide homelessness grant applications, and other assigned grants
• Overseeing the Homelessness Services Division's substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services contracts, encampment clean-up contract, and the management of flexible encampment funds and related purchases
• Attending weekly encampment planning meetings and coordinating efforts for outreach
• Co-leading COVID-19 Emergency Response Grant (CERG), Homekey, and IMDT Expansion/HEART morning staff meetings, setting work schedules and expectations for the day/week
• Supervising HEART staff
• Coordinating and developing partnerships and strategies with homeless outreach CBOs and city homelessness managers
• Analyzing and reporting homelessness outreach and placement data
• Coordinating periodic meetings with city staff, CBOs, law enforcement, county counsel, Transportation and Public Works, parks rangers, and others to coordinate and plan for homeless services
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit, www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply by 10/27/22