Shape the future of health!
We are hiring for a Community Resource Specialist to be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with community stakeholders to build and grow a resource navigator and helping people access public and community services.
Chorus Innovations is a fast-growing healthcare technology company with a no-code, platform-as-a-service that enables anyone to visually create mobile, text messaging and interactive voice apps. Chorus’ unique and powerful platform is currently being used by doctors, researchers, patients, public health agencies and community stakeholders alike to power transformative healthcare, biomedical research and community-based projects around the country.
You are THAT person in your community that people turn to for help. You enjoy compiling information to guide people in accessing community resources or public services. You like working with a broad range of organizations in both public and private sectors. You thrive in a dynamic environment, and you are organized and detail oriented.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Research and identify resources, in both public and private sectors, across different categories, such as health, wellness, housing, and other social services.
- Develop and maintain resource information by working with a variety of community organizations, public agencies, service providers and project teams.
- Manage the content development process
- Manage a large database of mental health and social service programs, including the process collecting, validating, and organizing resource data.
- Serve as a liaison between community partners and internal product teams.
- Experience in the social sector as a community liaison, case manager, service coordinator, or social worker.
- Experience in building relationships with community organizations, government agencies, or service providers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with data sets and web content.
- Proficient in productivity software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Analytical skills to resolve problems.
- Worked in a collaborative team environment with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.