Location and Overview:
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) has an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D) with experience in substance use and mental health to serve as the coordinator for our integrated co-occurring mental health and substance use treatment program, including Encompass and CRAFT, and potentially our Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Treatment Program.
WJCS, a non-profit organization, was founded in 1943 and has grown to be the largest provider of licensed outpatient community mental health services and one of the largest human service agencies in Westchester county. We provide state-of-the-art programs and services and compassionate care to more than 20,000 people of all ages and backgrounds throughout Westchester.
• Assuring program capacity and responsiveness to the community.
• Responding to inquiries about these services from prospective clients and their families as well as hospitals and other services providers.
• Facilitating clients in getting connected with our admitting team.
• Assigning clients to treating clinicians, ensuring client enrollment and disenrollment for their respective programs.
• Providing adjunctive service specific supervision to staff across programs.
• Providing individual, family, and group therapy to clients across the above program.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• An LMSW, LCSW or Ph.D. from an accredited University/College.
• 3+ years of clinical experience working with clients and their families around substance use and mental health concerns.
• Preferred experience includes at least two years administrative and/or supervisory experience and experience with public speaking.
• $67,000 - $70,000/year.
Some of our Benefits include:
• Sign-on Bonus.
• Generous PTO and Comprehensive Health Benefits.
• Defined Pension Plan and 403(b) Plan.
• And more…
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
Visit our home on the web at www.wjcs.com.
WJCS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER