Licensed Clinical Director|
Therapeutic Play Foundation
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Aug 09, 2022
||US - California - Pasadena
||- n/a -
Therapeutic Play Foundation is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Clinical Director at our virtual and Pasadena Main Office. This position will be full-time at a minimum of 30 hours per week (at least 16 hours a week in-person on-site).
Duties will include:
- Direct management and supervision of clinical teams including Licensed Therapists, Masters Level Therapists, Client Success Coordinators, Care Coordinators, Interns etc.
- Execute clinical philosophy in programming through education, training, and clinical supervision
- Ensure that staff performance and client experience is consistent with highest standard of care
- Perform direct care at all levels of care; minimum caseload of 10 direct clients
- Facilitate clinical supervision meetings with clinical team (group and individual)
- Conduct periodic group trainings with each respective department on specific areas of job performance and conduct
- Assess therapists’ and case managers’ individual performance and address shortcoming and areas needing improvement
- Coordinate with Clinical Training & Compliance Manager to address documentation deficiencies and non-performance with therapists & group facilitators
- Develop training process for new personnel
- Build a cohesive treatment team
- Identify shortfalls in clients completing full continuum and implement corrective action
- Interface with leadership/ownership on organization’s vision and objectives
- Facilitate involuntary commitments
- Develop internship programs at each level of care
- Provides Supervision to all Clinical Staff and be available by telephone to support with client clinical crisis management
- Creates Group Schedule
- Assists with developing Program Design with Executive Director
- Assists with interviewing for clinical positions and other executive team members
- Manages budgets and stays within budgeting allocations and develops cost-effective methods to provide service
- Maintains an effective and efficient daily staffing pattern within budgetary constraints
- Ensure compliance with state licensing standards and Joint Commission
- Complete Quality Audits & Client Surveys follow up
- Review admission assessments and appropriateness for treatment
- Create therapist assignments
- Identified as the Audit Staff for Clinical and will prepare for and sit through on-site audits
- Ensures clinical staff meets educational/licensure requirements
- Provides for staff development (i.e. supervision, training, educational, etc.)
- Attends clinical and administrative meetings to share information inter-departmentally.
- Meets with clinical staff weekly.
- Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and clinical policies and procedures, and the ability to communicate these clearly and accurately to staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures; ability to communicate these procedures clearly and accurately.
- Displays ability to direct and supervise Program activities.
- Oversees the admission and/or patient intake process.
- Adheres to the facility’s philosophy.
- Maintains an effective clinical organizational structure and delegates appropriate authority for completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Evaluates quality of program on an ongoing basis.
- Adaptable and flexible to changes in the work environment.
- Provides a safe and therapeutic environment to all staff and patients.
- Performs other tasks, as assigned.
Insurance medical benefits after 60-day probationary period; CalSavers Retirement Savings Account; Public Service Loan Forgiveness waiver, and the Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP). Both programs give behavioral health providers funds to repay school loans in exchange for working full-time at an approved facility.
Must have an NPI number and BBS registration, and have an updated CAQH Proview profile.
Name: Shannon Mcinteer
Address: 236 W. Mountain st, unit 103
Country: United States