Licensed Mental Health Professional|
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jul 14, 2022
||- n/a -
||US - Georgia
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team in the following cities within GA:
- Mt Vernon
- Rock Spring
The Licensed Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active mental health professional license in Georgia (LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, LPC or LAPC).
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.