Caregiver Program Director|
Services Now for Adult Persons, Inc
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jul 06, 2022
||US - New York - Queens Village
||- n/a -
The Caregiver Director will work under the supervision of the Director of Social Services to ensure seamless program operation by coordinating, planning, implementing, and supervising the overall administration of the Caregiver Program as well as the Social Adult Day Program.
· Oversee Caregiver Program providing emotional and concrete supports to informal caregivers (family and friends) in community boards 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14.
· Provide individual and group supervision to six supervisees with the goal of improving skills in regard to helping clients to process, socio -cultural, economic, and familial factors affecting caregivers and their families.
· Manage the Caregiver Program budget used to provide direct client services.
· Conduct consistent case reviews to ensure that case records are complete and accurate in preparation for annual audits and ensure that the programs abide by all New York City Department for the Aging (DFTA) mandates and requirements.
· Compile statistics, prepare reports and maintain complete and accurate case records.
· Develop and maintain liaisons with other agencies and resources as well as represent agency in community and interagency events.
· Familiarity with entitlement programs and procedures. Responsible for collecting and disseminating updated entitlement and other information to staff and clients.
· Oversee Social Adult Day Program for individuals participating in the program with early to middle stage memory loss.
· Coordinate assessments with potential participants and their families for the Social Adult Day program to develop appropriate programing to ensure patients are engaged and functioning.
· Supervise the planning, organizing, coordinating, and facilitating of all group respite activities for group respite participants.
Master’s degree in Social Work, MSW required, LMSW a plus. Three years of experience in gerontology or related human services field.
Bi-lingual a plus
8:30pm to 4:30pm, 5 days/week, 35 hours per week plus benefits.
Name: Jessica Kong-Ahamat
Address: 80-45 Winchester Blvd
City: Queens Village
State/Province: New York
Country: United States