Location and Overview:
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is seeking licensed clinical social workers or mental health counselors for part-time or full-time outpatient clinic positions. There are currently openings in our Peekskill, Hartsdale, Mt. Vernon and Yonkers OMH licensed mental health clinics. Many clinical services are being provided virtually via telehealth during this pandemic. The candidate may expect to work 2-3 days in the office and the balance of the hours remotely. Clinic location and hours may be flexible.
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is one of the largest outpatient mental health providers in Westchester County, NY. We deliver mental health treatment through our four main clinics and through nine satellite clinics. In addition, WJCS has over 80 clinical programs that provide a wide range of supportive community services to more than 20,000 adults, children and families each year. We are proud of our Educational Institute, offering our clinical staff opportunities for training and supervision in a wide range of evidence- based practices. Opportunities for employee growth through supervision, training and collaboration underscore our values. We work collaboratively with a full multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, care managers, education specialists, and direct care workers. Our collective mission is to strengthen communities by helping people of all ages and backgrounds overcome emotional, physical, cognitive, and social challenges.
• Treating adults, adolescents, and children with a wide range of psychiatric diagnosis.
• Using an evidence-based treatment approach, experience with CBT/DBT a plus.
• Provide appropriate clinical documentation and agency reports (e.g., clinician’s schedule, treatment plans) in a timely and appropriate manner.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• An MSW and License to practice in the State of New York.
• Bilingual Spanish-English proficiency.
Some of our Benefits include:
• Generous PTO and Comprehensive Health
• Defined Pension Plan and 403(b) Plan
• Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) through the WJCS Educational Institute
• And more…