Location & Overview:
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is seeking clinical social workers or licensed mental health counselors for part-time or full-time outpatient clinic positions. There are currently openings in our Peekskill, Hartsdale, Mt. Vernon and Yonkers OMH licensed mental health clinics. Many clinical services are being provided virtually via telehealth during this pandemic. The candidate may expect to work 2-3 days in the office and the balance of the hours remotely. Clinic location and hours may be flexible.
WJCS, a non-profit organization, was founded in 1943 and has grown to be the largest provider of licensed outpatient community mental health services and one of the largest human service agencies in Westchester county. We provide state-of-the-art programs and services and compassionate care to more than 20,000 people of all ages and backgrounds throughout Westchester.
• Conduct comprehensive intake assessment and develop written treatment plan with the client (collaborative documentation) in compliance with OMH regulations.
• Provide appropriate clinical documentation and agency reports (e.g. clinician’s schedule, treatment plans) in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Provide treatment in various modalities, including individual, family, and group therapy for ongoing treatment cases.
• Attend agency in-service training and staff meetings.
• File timely insurance claim forms and maintain other necessary contacts with insurance companies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• New York State licensure or New York State license-eligibility (LMFT, LMSW, LMHC, or LCSW) is required.
• Familiarity and experience with evidenced-based treatments, knowledge of modern principles of social work, prior experience with children, community mental health, and/or co-occurring disorders.
• Bilingual English-Spanish a plus.
• $27.47 - $38.46/hour.
Some of our benefits include:
• Sign On Bonus
• Generous PTO and Comprehensive Health Benefits
• Defined Pension Plan and 403(b) Plan
• Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) through the WJCS Educational Institute
• And more…
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions
Visit our home on the web at www.wjcs.com.
WJCS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER