• Provides services in accordance with the child’s weekly schedule of therapeutic, skill-development, and adjunctive activities set forth in the Child’s treatment plan and operationalized by the treatment team and responsible clinician.
• Assists in the development and refinement implementation of individualized treatment and service plans.
• Documents in an accurate and timely fashion all services that are reimbursable through MHSA funding.
• Proactively ensuring that any type of intervention utilized is in accordance with the agency’s policies and treatment philosophy that seeks to create a supportive, nurturing, and appropriately challenging interpersonal environment.
• Works directly with children, engaging in such activities as coaching, modeling, limit-setting, and reinforcing constructive interactions.
• Performs appropriate routines and presents and oversees the clients’ performance of a wide variety of developmentally appropriate tasks and activities of daily living.
• Operates vehicles to transport children for activities, complies with all safety standards, laws, and agency policies when operating a vehicle.
• Maintains frequent, regular contact with clients’ therapists, House Managers as well as others who are providing individual services to the client.
• Assumes other tasks as assigned by the STRTP Director.
• Responds to crisis situations as outlined in the Agency’s Emergency Intervention Protocol.
• BA/BS in a behavioral science field and four years of experience in a mental health treatment setting or in a school setting working with SED children or adolescents or the educational equivalent of an AA degree and at least six years of work experience in a mental health treatment setting or in a school setting working with SED children or adolescents.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance. Must have held a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years.
• Obtain, within 30 days of employment, Pro-ACT, Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certification and maintain such certification current through the term of employment with SGCC.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Live Scan clearance, pre-employment physical, TB test and drug test.