HumanKind has served many Virginia communities since 1903. Our story began as a Presbyterian Orphanage in Lynchburg and we continue to build on more than 100 years of service to strengthen the individuals, children and families all across the Commonwealth.
We believe our employees are the heartbeat of our mission. HumanKind offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diverse benefits package including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
• 403(b) Retirement plan and company match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous paid time off and holiday pay
• Life Insurance; Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible schedule is a must as weekends and evenings will be required along with 24 hour on-call availability and the ability to work independently.
• HumanKind requires all potential new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, before their first scheduled day of work. Fully vaccinated according to the CDC means two weeks after receiving the final dose in the primary series (two shots of Moderna or Pfizer, OR one shot of Johnson & Johnson).
The Program Manager is responsible for providing professional support to children and families requiring the services of Treatment foster care, as well as supervision of the foster parents. Supervises program staff and collaborates with the TFC team to maintain program objectives. The position is the key liaison for families and placing agencies. The essential guides of service delivery are licensing, agency policy and procedures and the service plan developed by the team serving a child and family written by the Program Manager. The Program Manager is also responsible for family services, community referrals and follow-up, records management and intake/admissions for assigned children and families. The Program Manager conducts home studies for out-of-home placements, develops, coordinates, and supervises treatment plans for children in foster homes; recruits, evaluates, and certifies foster homes. He/she is supervised by the Director of Treatment Foster Care Services.
Key responsibilities for the TFC Program Manager include:
• Program marketing and presentation
• Foster parent recruitment and training in Presley Ridge Curriculum
• Case Management
• Office & staff management
• Developing working relationships with Department of Social Services agencies in Central Virginia
• Candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in human services field and five years’ experience providing casework services to children and families.
• Master's degree with 4 years providing case management services to children and families preferred.
• Knowledge of Virginia Foster Care standards
• Foster care experience preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
• Complete all required background checks
• Provide COVID-19 vaccination documentation
• Successfully pass drug test
HumanKind embraces and values diversity. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and promote a talented workforce in a culture where all employees contribute to their fullest potential.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/k5grANHDp7LnruXwRu4wap