Primary Therapist at Monte Nido East Bay located in Lafayette, CA. Small, multi-disciplinary team, that supports up to 10 clients in a calming residential treatment center that focuses on healing for eating disorders.
We are offering a $2,500 Signing Bonus!!!
• Individual, group, and family therapy.
• Conduct clinical assessments.
• Interact with insurance companies for pre-certification and utilization management.
• Participate in discharge and after-care planning.
• Therapeutic meal support includes modeling healthy habits.
• Coordination of care with referring treatment team(s).
• Master’s degree in a counseling discipline, at minimum.
• Registered with BBS (AMFT, ASW, PCC) Licensed preferred (LMFT, LCSW,LPCC) *or become registered within 30 days.
• Prior clinical experience in a residential or inpatient eating disorder setting is very helpful.
• Must hold CPR/BLS prior to starting work; we can arrange training if needed.
Our benefits are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.