Sycamores provides a spectrum of equitable mental health services through various programs to multicultural populations of all acuities. Although it serves a variety of consumers, the agency focuses primarily on providing care to low-income, high at- risk youth.
The role of the LVN or LPT is to implement and integrate the delivery of health services to youth/young adults and to maintain accurate and timely documentation in order that the Agency can meet its programmatic and treatment objectives and to support psychiatric services, including management and documentation duties.
· Current licensure as a California vocational nurse or psychiatric technician
· Basic training and or experience in medical procedures and administering medication Minimum 1 year experience working with SED children, youth/young adults Maintains all required licenses and certifications preferred.
· Valid California Driver License and a driving record acceptable to the Agency’s insurance carrier.
·BILINGUAL SPANISH FLUENCY REQUIRED.
In exchange for your skill and experience, Sycamores offers an excellent benefits package, which includes:
· Competitive salary
· Supportive work environment
· Medical insurance
· Dental insurance 100% employer paid for HMO employee only coverage plan
· Life and AD&D insurance 100% employer paid up to two times the annual salary
· Long-term disability 100% employer paid
· Flexible Spending Account
· 10 paid holidays per year
· Generous time off policy
· Life Assistance Program
Hiring Immediately for full-time positions in Highland Park and Pacoima and a part-time position in Palm Springs.
APPLY NOW !
Visit our website to learn more and for the full list of job openings with schedules.
All candidates who are presented with a conditional offer of employment must satisfy a pre-employment background check, drug, and health screen.
Sycamores is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Further, Sycamores is a Fair Chance employer and complies with California Government Code Section 12952, Employment Discrimination: Conviction History.
Due to the direct contact, we have with vulnerable populations, services we perform in the community, relevant CDPH orders, and CDC guidance, Sycamores mandates