Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove is looking to hire Counselors!
We have employment opportunities great for those interested in working with children, adolescents and families!
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
• Room for growth & training opportunities!
• Weekends & holidays off!
• Impact youth in the community!
We have a variety of counseling positions available through our Community Health Services department:
• School Based Counselors-Provide counseling services on school campuses ranging from Elementary to High School. Work closely with students, families and school faculty within Garden Grove Unified School District.
o Part time or full time, starting at $18.50/hr + comprehensive benefits if full time
o Various schools within Garden Grove Unified School District
• Child Welfare Clinician-Provide comprehensive mental health services, case management and other related support services to eligible foster care, adoptive and other children and their families.
o Part time or full time, starting at $18/hr + comprehensive benefits if full time
o Family & Youth Outreach Program Office
• Lead Counselor-Provide mental health assessments, individual, group and family treatment and parent education classes. Provide comprehensive mental health services, case management and other related support services to eligible youth, parents, and families.
o Full time, 30+ hr/wk, starting at $25/hr or $52,000 annually based on hours worked + comprehensive benefits
o Stanton Family Resource Center
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be a current MFT, MSW, ACSW, LCSW or PCC registered Associate with BBS, or Post-Graduate MFT, ACSW, or LPCC Intern with BBS registration pending
Must have and maintain valid Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice Insurance)
Must have at least 1 year of experience working with children/adolescents and families experiencing distress
Must have knowledge of and ability to utilize Microsoft Office and have basic computer skills
Must have a valid CA driver license, safe driving record, at least 2 years of driving experience and automobile insurance
Must clear screening, background check and onboarding
It Starts With You! Apply Today! Visit www.bgcgg.org/careers for more information.
BGCGG is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.