Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove is looking to hire a Director of Counseling Services!
We have employment opportunities great for those interested in working with children, adolescents and families!
We provide counseling services through our Family and Youth Outreach Program that also provides educational classes and other community programs for families with youth who are 18 years old or younger. We also have School Based Counselors directly on campuses throughout Garden Grove Unified District Schools from Elementary to High School.
The Director will coordinate mental health services for the community. Be responsible for overseeing programs including hiring, management, evaluation, and monitoring of financials. Provide clinical and non-clinical training to all staff and volunteers. Work with community stakeholders to identify and strategize community needs.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
• Impact youth and families in the community!
• Room for growth and training opportunities!
• Holidays off!
Bruce Beauchamp Juvenile Justice Center
Remote work is available up to 20% of time or one work day
Full time, 30+ hours/week, M-F, including some evenings and weekends, program is open on Saturday as well
Starting at $25.00/hour, depending on education and experience + comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.)
• MFT, PPS, LCSW or MSW post-graduate Intern with BBS number OR LCSW or LMFT meeting qualifications for and with experience in providing Clinical Supervision OR currently enrolled in MFT, PPS, MSW, LPCC program
• Management experiencing supervising employees and/or volunteers
• Must have and maintain a valid Professional Liability Insurance policy
• Must be open and able to provide flexibility with work schedule
• Must have and maintain knowledge of HIPAA, BBS, Child Abuse, Substance Abuse, and Domestic Violence
• Must have knowledge of and ability to utilize Microsoft Office and proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Effectively communicate; including verbal, written, in small and large group settings
• Bilingual capabilities preferred
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills required; must be able to communicate and document needs and concerns clearly and provide correspondence in a clear, concise, and respectful manner in accordance with BGCGG standards
• Valid CA driver license, current auto insurance, reliable transportation, and safe driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience
• Must clear screening and background check
It Starts With You! Apply Today! Go to www.bgcgg.org/careers for more information and to apply.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Employment with Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove is based on mutual consent and is at-will employment.