Recovery Is Possible!
Monte Nido & Affiliates has been delivering proven treatment for eating disorders for over two decades. Our model of treatment blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known with the latest research and strategies for those overcoming eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff-to-client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment.
We are now seeking a Mental Health Clinician to join our treatment team as a Full-Time Primary Therapist at Monte Nido East Bay, located in Lafayette, CA. This location offers treatment for adults, all genders.
Among the responsibilities:
• Providing individual, group, and family therapy.
• Conducting clinical assessments.
• Interact with insurance companies for pre-certification and utilization management.
• Participating in discharge and aftercare planning.
• Therapeutic meal support, while modeling a healthy relationship with food.
Among the qualifications:
• Master’s degree in clinical counseling or related discipline, at minimum.
• Registration with BBS or BOP required; license preferred
• Prior experience treating eating disorders in a residential or hospital setting is helpful.
Our benefits are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.