RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS DIRECTOR – SIGN-ON BONUS $3,000
Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, provides multiple levels of residential services in the Bronx, Staten Island, and Brooklyn. The Residential Project Director (RPD) serves in a leadership capacity by providing direct oversight of various projects and facilitating department-wide operations. The RDP provides direct oversight of opening all new residential programs, the rehabilitation of existing programs, and the relocation of programs. The RPD implements and leads a Master’s level Social Work Student Field Instruction Program and provide supervision to the programs’ students, updates Residential Policies and Procedures Manuals and creates and facilitates a staff training program. The RPD may work as a Program Manager and participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned. Works Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Salary is commensurate with experience, up to $100K annually.
TO APPLY EMAIL RESUME TO: BOH.JOBS@catholiccharitiesny.org
• Master’s Degree in a mental health discipline.
• License in a Mental Health discipline required.
• Five years of experience working with the mental health population required.
• Three years of experience working in a program leadership position required.
• Seminar In Field Instruction Certificate preferred.
• Experience in opening a new program preferred.
• Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel Spreadsheets.