Title: Quality Analyst – Mental Health Housing
Program: Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA)
The Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA) Department designs, implements, and manages Project Renewal’s systems of performance measurement and management, quality assurance, and quality improvement. PEQA’s objective is to enhance the agency’s ability to achieve its mission by developing and facilitating processes that measurably improve the quality and effectiveness of our services and operations, and to support agency leadership in managing towards high performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Analyst for Mental Health Housing position reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and collaborates closely with the agency’s OMH-licensed and OMH-funded housing programs to provide oversight and support that ensures the highest quality of services. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assess the quality of care in the agency’s mental health housing programs and supporting services, and partner with program staff to implement targeted improvement efforts:
o Manage quarterly quality assurance processes such as chart documentation audits, utilization reviews, annual program evaluations, and annual client surveys;
o Analyze, report on, and present programmatic data to internal stakeholders;
o Make recommendations and develop tools to support program improvement.
• Support readiness for licensing audits and monitor progress on corrective actions;
• Train program staff/supervisors in conducting internal quality assurance processes;
• Analyze quality assurance data from mental health housing programs, provide impartial feedback on program QA efforts, and identify improvement strategies;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of program regulations and any changes that occur in order to ensure quality improvement processes and monitoring tools reflect current internal and external standards;
• Coordinate systems to ensure organizational compliance with requirements for incident reporting, investigation, review, and data tracking;
• Perform a variety of data management and analysis projects to support the department’s mission;
• Other duties as assigned.