Title: Clinical Coordinator
We are also offering a $2,200 hiring incentive
Salary: $68,191.60 - $92,058.66
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
Works within the values and philosophy of the agency. With general supervision and in close coordination with management, develops, maintains, monitors, and ensures the clinical quality of the assigned component of the program. Supervises, develops, trains, evaluates, and coaches to ensure quality of services provided by staff ensuring effective customer service and collaboration.
1. Coordinates clinical service oversight with Clinical Program Manager (CPM) and/or Directors.
2. Ensures program and staff are in compliance with regulatory standards and community standards for documentation of care.
3. Provides guidance and information to Program Supervisors, Managers, and/or
Directors so they may coach, develop, and/or discipline staff.
4. Leads delivery of clinical services through the development team plan and implements individual service and safety plans for children and families in program.
5. Provides direct clinical work with all populations served.
6. Develops, implements, and oversees clinical training for staff.
7. Provides clinical supervision to unlicensed clinicians from other agency departments.
8. Facilitates Clinical Rounds.
9. Supports development of current and future programming.
10. Builds strong collaborative relationships with internal and external customers, including payors. Represents program and agency in the community and functions as program’s liaison with numerous local universities, providing written evaluations of graduate students’ fieldwork or practicum experience at the agency.
11. Employee is required to meet applicable productivity and documentation requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All employees are responsible for keeping job requirements up to date. This can include but are not limited to certifications, licensure, and maintaining a clear criminal record.
Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or related field required.
• Minimum four (4) years direct clinical experience required.
• Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience of clinical staff and interns required.
• Advanced clinical skills in providing counseling and psychotherapy within individual, family and group modulations required.
• Advanced practitioner skills in diagnosis and clinical assessments required.
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance, if applicable.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years experience driving and clean driving record may be required.