Mental Health Clinician AMFT ACSW LMFT or LCSW - $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
Are you an experienced clinician who’s worked in family-centered therapy? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. As a Mental Health Clinician AMFT ACSW LMFT or LCSW in Palm Desert, you will be one of those extraordinary people!
- Establish a service or treatment plan for individuals served based on assessment of needs and develop practical suggestions for change
- Conduct assessments in the areas of mental status, personality, behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family interactions
- Provide a closure and aftercare plan for each family/individual
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to all assigned individuals/families
- Conduct activity and participation-based interventions and approaches developed from training materials, experience, families’ successes, and peers
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies, guiding families in their interaction with such agencies and other community organizations as needed; provide referrals to services and resources on behalf of families
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for professional development and team performance issues
- Participate in team meetings with peers and in collateral team meetings when needed.
- May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers and/or review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations, and training/development materials for the region or team meetings
- Manage documentation by completing and submitting accurate and timely records to supervisor, maintaining confidentiality, and organizing such records
- Master of Science or Master of Arts Degree in Human Services, Social Work or Psychology
- Clinicians must be State licensed or license eligible with BBS
- Current license as required by state
- Specialized training as required by state
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with electronic health record and competent in basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- COVID-19 full vaccination required
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!